6th International Conference on Energy & City of the Future – EVF’19
Call for Papers/ Participation
The 6th Edition of the International Conference will be organized by MIT-ADT University and will held on Dec 18th to Dec 20th, 2019, at Pune City in India.
The EVF Serie’s « Energy and City of the Future » EVF’ is created by ECAM-EPMI, Cergy-Pontoise (France), University of Lorraine (France) and Queens University (Canada). The previous editions were organized in Cergy-Pontoise, France (2014), Tetouan Morrocco (2015), Queens, Canada (2016), Longwy, France, (2017) and Fès, Morrocco (2018).
The International Conference EVF’2019 aims to bring together academic researchers, industrial scientists and Government Bodies to exchange their experiences and research results about all aspects (historical, societal, environmental, conceptual, methodological, practices …) dealing with Energy and the City of the future.
Topics of interest and themes of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- First Call of Abstracts 7th July 2019
- Final date to submit Abstract 7th Sept 2019
- Notification of Acceptance 12th Oct 2019
- Final date for submission of full article 9th Nov 2019
- Last Date For Registration 16th Nov 2019
Submission will be accepted only through EasyChair. Kindly Submit at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icevf19
- Conference proceeding will be indexed (Scopus)
- Selected papers will be published in Scopus/Sci-Indexed journals
Some of our prestigious Keynote Speakers