TERMS OF ADMISSION
Our Graduate School of Engineering ECAM-EPMI offers you in 3 or 5 years after the baccalaureate (end of high school), according to your level, a scientific and managerial training of very high level allowing you to obtain the engineering degree of ECAM-EPMI recognized by the French State, the CTI and professionals.
ECAM-EPMI welcomes candidates from the following fields:
- Scientific, Economic and Social, Technological, Industrial
- Preparatory classes for the Graduate Schools (Grande Ecole)
- University Undergraduate degree
- University Graduate Degree / Master
- Preparatory years: 4800 € / year
- General Engineering cycle: 7200 € / year
- Apprenticeship Engineering cycle (cost of training supported by the employer)
For further information on admissions to ECAM-EPMI, please contact the School Admissions Office :
Person in charge : Mrs Nathalie Zaraté – +33 (0) 1 30 75 60 48 email@example.com
EQUIVALENCE UNIVERSITY OF CERGY-PONTOISE (UCP)
All students in the 1st year preparatory (1AP) to the 2nd year engineer (2AE) have an equivalence with the University of Cergy-Pontoise, which allows them to validate in addition to their engineering degree, Undergraduate Degree « Licence 3 EEA » (Electronics, Electrical, Automation) and the Master 1 EEA (Electronics, Electrical, Automation). The equivalence registration is done at ECAM-EPMI.
The 2019-2020 tuition fees are 170 € / year for the Licence and 243 € for the year of Master 1. The fees are the same for international students.